We all have the ability to learn from and grow with one another. The group therapy environment attests that we are never alone even in our most challenging moments and that we can help each other find hope and evolve. Group therapy can help you grow a greater insight and awareness that connects you to yourself, your family, your friends, and your community.
My processing groups will help you nurture your curiosities and expand your hearts and minds to accept yourself and authentically connect with others who are facing similar challenges in a safe environment.
Group work Includes:
- Connecting With Courage - Improv Therapy: scroll down for more details!
- TREE: ongoing group for family members, friends and caregivers of loved ones with mental health issues.
- Women's Group: ongoing processing group for adults to reduce feelings of anxiety, depression and isolation while increasing insight into self understanding.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: how to effectively communicate in a non-judgemental way and still have your needs met.
- Distress Tolerance: how to move through a crisis and adopt positive coping strategies to effectively manage stress and pain.
- Emotional Regulation: how to control your reactions when facing painful and difficult experiences in more effective ways.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Mindfulness & Meditation